Friday, October 24, 2008

how do ya like this? haha

Photobucket

9 clicks!:

thedude

Neat. So I could be your violin player in your band...but I don't think a violin player is all you need.

roflmso!

Anyway...loved your tongue twisters. Remember John and James? Well John and I had a really good laugh over the two-toed toad loving the three-toed toad. Very amusing.

Oh, and I heard Rihanna's song You can stand under my Umbrella.

Now that its rainin more than eva,
Know that we'll still have eachotha
You can stand under my umbrella
you can stand under my umbrella

ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, ella etc., :P

Annoying.

Lara

Haha..yeah you can be the violin player...that would've been great! its just too bad you are so far away.

whats roflmso btw? sorry first time hearing it =)

haha yeah I remember James and John.how are they. haha I got the tongue twisters from google..
had a good laugh myself.. haha.

Rihanna's song, haha yes annoying, haha..all the ella's

thedude

roflmso = rolling on floor laughing my socks off.

James and John are doing well. James is working for the State of Texas, doing roof inspections, and John is working at a bank. James is going to University of Houston and John is going to a local community college--College of the Mainland.

I put the tongue twisters on my blog, with a reference to your blog. Do you mind?

Lara

oh,roflmso is rolling on floor laughing my socks off. haha cool.

Great to hear that.
cool jobs they got.both so different from each other. at least to me.haha.
What are they going to study then?
Do you plan to go to college or a university aswell?

No I don't mind at all about the tongue twisters =)

thedude

Yeah, totally different jobs. James will continue getting his law degree, and John will study either engineering or medical or something, he still doesn't know. I'm planning on following their steps, but likely with a degree either in violin, music, or journalism. (Although really I just said those three. it could be anything.)

Oh so like what songs do you like, if not Rihanna? Jason Mraz or Metro-station or Ne-Yo or what? Or nothing? I like some of them but most of them are trash.

Lara

Oo, okay, thats neat! I'm sure they'll do good at it. so so would you.
haha even if its violin, music, or journalism. all so nice.
I haven't decided what i want to do.

Hmmm. i like alot of songs. more like Jason Mraz,Colbie Cailat..and many christian singers/band like jars of clay, zoegirl,superchick,Chris Tomlin, switchfoot..paramore..
I'm not really into rnb.
or hard metal rock (it like just screams and noise)
and i agree with you, most of them are trash. i like songs that make sense somehow.. haha

You know, the US is one of the main influence of music in malaysian radio. we don't really have many of our own great singers that influences us.

Anonymous

cunted man!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by the author.
thedude

Kl. Yeah I figured once I heard you knew Rihanna that US music played a large role in shaping the sounds of music over there. That's interesting.

Yeah I didn't really recognize most of the ones you named, but then I don't know hardly any names except the ones I named because I don't listen to that music much.

I mainly heard it at work when my co-workers turned it on...

How about this? Tchaikovsky's 4th Symphony! Brilliant.

Have a good one!
Sam

P.S...I hope that last nasty comment wasn't directed at me..