Monday, November 24, 2008

voiceless

Isn't it sad? or maybe somewhere someone is overjoyed! hahaha
I cant talk, atleast for a day. The doctor says so.
I have phlegm in my upper lung or wherever,and my throat is swollen.
probably caused by overuse and cough.
my voice sounds like the simpsons mother(wait how do I know that)
so sad.. I cant stay silent...
I realize how important voice is, and how I should thank God for it every morning.
But well now I just have to be patient and wait till my voice comes back.
check out the medicine

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

haha yes I know you've seen it before. its so usual.its like duh.
but have you tasted it? its "yleck!"
atleast the antibiotics is pink. I guess.... the cough drops look like red blood cells.
hahaha and why am I telling you this?
hahaha anyway. I cant wait to get my voice back! tata for now. till then.

2 clicks!:

Johannan

haha kinda lost my voice this past few days as well...my voice sounds more like the simpsons grandpa...

Lara

lol cool, looks like we have the same virus huh haha