Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another BLP

Nothing much to blog about..  

So,I'm gonna blog a little about what I did in the
morning, as a result of the thunderstorm last night.
Though, most of you would have known about it.

The freak wind that was really scary
brought down a whole branch off my mango tree.. 
how sad. 
along came the leaves, and tumbling mangoes. 
I woke up to a very messed up house (outside), 
with leaves everywhere, and not to mention water..
But hey, Thank God that there wasn't crazy damage.

I couldn't get the whole branch through the back door.
Plus, I didn't have the muscle power
to lift that whole chunk of wood. 
So, hey! break it, saw it, hack it
I admit it, it was fun.
How cute, Sunny kept looking and watched what I was doing. 
She watched with a little bit of an expression like "what is she up to now?"
You know, I really enjoyed the sawing.. as I was sawing through the wood, some wacky thought just  came to my mind. What would have happened if the saw got too heated up from the friction, and caused a fire?! woohoo!! that would be fun. but er..scary? but fun.haha... anyway, none of that did or is going to ever happen. 
In your dreams, Lara.
Signing out,
~you know who.
xox

0 clicks!: