Fancy that.
So here I am.. Sitting in my room... hearing the fan go
"glog glog glog"
and my neighbour laugh a very very very scary laugh..Everyone's taking a nap. No not me.. or you'll be seeing aoihflBISKNEPIhtfosefINWOERFJSKFN....err...OBVIOUSLY.
I'm hungry.. I feel like eating.. what should I eat? hmmm... nvm that's out of the topic.
It's a nice saturday day... sunny...breezy...I'm wondering what to do.
any ideas? other than studying that is.. nevermind..
I'll sit here with my book and don't know do what..
But I guess,I'll get busy with something soon.
My fingers hurt from playing too much of the guitar.. haha..
and well I feel a little gloomy.. maybe I'm sleepy. yeah? haha or not.
or maybe.. I'm writing my thoughts down.. fancy that..
you're at the moment reading what goes on in Lara's mind.
Just for today... no this doesn't happen everyday....I....think...

1 clicks!:
lol..
Post a Comment