eh apparently one of the floors collapsed but it wasnt reported. they're building it too fast! but you're right lara it's a kl thing. i preferred the jungle anytime.
Mariel, really? wow! that's pretty scary isn't it. the same here. oh well cant stop it cant we :) I call this mall Layer Cake Mall. because of it's paint layers =P I might meet you at "LCMall" one day! hahaha (hopefully alive)
8 clicks!:
that's a kl thing?????!!!!!!
Is that the new jusco beside tesco?
hahahaha! that was fast Ra! Did you blog about it from your phone??
hahhaa.. Johannan, yeah it is..kinda? so hugeeee...
Matthew,you guessed it!!! ;)
Cathy.. hahaha yeah I totally did! wheeeheee
eh apparently one of the floors collapsed but it wasnt reported. they're building it too fast! but you're right lara it's a kl thing. i preferred the jungle anytime.
Mariel, really? wow! that's pretty scary isn't it. the same here. oh well cant stop it cant we :) I call this mall Layer Cake Mall. because of it's paint layers =P I might meet you at "LCMall" one day! hahaha (hopefully alive)
lara,
been wondering what is that kl thing??
blurr**
you know the new jusco mall? near tesco?
Post a Comment