Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lights and tokens

I just went to the fun-fare that day with a bunch of awesomes. It's been decades since I've actually been there, and really sucked at the throw-and-get-points-for-a-reward-games. Oh how we forgot some of our motor skills when time and years set in. The rides were pretty cool, not mentioning the dizziness it resulted in, and the scream-so-that-you-can-calm-yourself-moments (now that's the second time I'm using this format of writing). My legs look a little well, muscular here. So I think so. It's the photographic angle I tell yah. But I can't help liking the picture. No, that is not self praise. =D My Mom gave me a scolding when she saw the picture. It seems, we shouldn't have our cameras loose on the rides. It's hazardous to another life had I lost my grip on the device. How I never thought of that. So take my advice, don't do what I did. ;)


stay tuned.

0 clicks!: