Today it is officially called,
I Miss My Sister Day!
Yes I know, we haven't really talked like every single day, nor do I know what you could be thinking or doing right now, but You are a great person and I just want to say that you are missed. We may have different wavelengths (that do meet), but we have crazy memories together. You have put up with all my little sister-ness and I have learned patience from you. You achieve good things, and you are loved by many. Oh, and I do like this picture of you. So there you go. Have a great day. =)
5 clicks!:
awww... thanks Ra! love you too! *hugzziez*
oh shoot i forgot to wish stephen and daniel!! :)
well i miss her too. :(
hugs back to chair.
Jo- hahaaha random?!
butfly- i miss her more./
we are officially missing you.. ooooooh~
Post a Comment