For I oweth thou a new post.
Hellos! life has been keeping me busy. I know it's pretty obvious now. Let's see what stories I have to share.
Ah yes! I do have to tell Jasmine that I just had Krispy Kremes over the weekend! It's here finally! But there's something about eating em' over there. Prolly tastes better with you around. =)
By the way, have you seen how Delia's cat Marshy sleeps? It's really cute. He reminds me of how Donkey in Shrek sleeps. Speaking of which, reminds me of Prince Of Persia. Now there's a really good movie. Speaking of which also reminds me of.... nah just kidding.
Oh well, I think I'm getting boring-er by the day. Or it's just what I think. Anyway, I guess I'll update from time to time. I plan to focus more on my studies and juggle everything else aswell. We'll see how that works.
Anyway, have a good day will you, and remember that a smile can go a long way.
P.S. Looking up can sometimes surprise you.
Cheers!




2 clicks!:
Hey Lara! It's me Jasmine. Yummy Krispy Kremes! i haven't had one in ages!!! Probably since Tanya's 16th b'day...which was March last year! Can't wait till September.... I'm gonna start counting the days soon!!!
Hey Jas! =) really? wow, thats a really long time!! YEah,me too. i'm sure september will surely come soon!!! =) xox!
Post a Comment