Checkered-checkers
I've been a total sucker for tartan lately. There's something about how those lines criss-cross, and the way the colors contrast each other that captures your easily distracted eyes.
It's crazily-interesting that today, I went to the bundle store in a checkered top. The man at the counter, who actually learned to recognize me, said that he had something I would like. He picked out a checkered top, nicely red and white, and passed it to me.
"It's only five bucks," he said, and smiled.
I looked at it, then at him, and smiled.
Well,what else could I say?
I know it's kind of like the latest craze. Maybe, maybe not, but still, checkers are seen nearly in every store you visit. You barely notice them, but you do, but you don't. No that doesn't make sense! Simply like how the criss-crossing on the checkered top never makes sense when you follow them from end to end to uncover the mystery of "Which Color Came First."
Now, if only our weather were just a little cooler, we could wear them in wool, their first-intended-for material. In my opinion however, if you would like to hear it, I find wool itchy. Yes, very itchy, and uncomfortable to the feel of the skin. They're excellent for cold weather however, because of their most warming uses, or, their ability to retain heat. Plus, the winter air would numb you so well, that you wouldn't exactly feel the itchy influence of wool.
Anyways, all that said, I like tartan, or what you can call checkers. They look great! And I bet it would look great on you!!!!!!!! hahaha.
Toodles. ;)

.jpg)
0 clicks!:
Post a Comment