Now there! sorry for letting your excitement down by allowing the tragedy of you visiting my blog only to find boring old posts, with the same vague sentences!
Well, my initial plan was to go to the middle of the sea to face books, and only books, but I'm afraid that did not happen, and it wasn't in my hands to change it. And where am I now? I'm unfortunately fortunately enjoying life wherever I may be. I've walked, jumped, ran in the rain, went on an eating tour, shopped a little too much, met many people, painted nails, chilled at home, took far too many pictures, and also sat in buses and trains these past few days. Adapting to different cultures is different too, but I've been doing great, and things have been rather adventurous and laid back for me (contradiction, I know). And I'm loving it. =)
Interested to know what I have been busy with?
Here are a few pictures.
 |
| Melbourne-Australia |
 |
| My Beautiful cousin =) |
 |
| (Thanks to Jasmine.) |
0 clicks!:
Post a Comment