Monday, December 19, 2011

Say Grace.

It wasn't a happy start today. I woke up to the news that my goldfishes had died. It didn't help that I was already sad about somethings. It was a mystery why my goldfishes died. Everything was the same. Water, food, pump. Maybe it was the temperature. I remember waking at 3am last night to turn off the fan and cuddled in my blanket still cold. I even checked if I accidentally switched on the air conditioner. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. What is fact is that they are dead. The thing about death is that it only happens once. And that's pretty much the end of the creature. And I just had to grow attached to these two little fishes. The way they hated purple, the way they got excited every time they saw you or heard you call their name. The way they looked bored simply swimming up and down the aquarium. Well, love hard, hurt hard eh. Life.

Later in the day, I had porridge. Yes, porridge. you must be wondering what porridge has to do with dead goldfishes, but let me finish. I was happily eating up the porridge when I just had the feeling that "something was in my porridge." I played the rice a little and found a weird object. I picked it up to find a piece of chapped glass. No doubt that it was the hand of God that warned me about the danger. I could have eaten it and cut my mouth all over.

So I thought about it. In our life, there will be pieces of glass, but always remember that God is always and alway in control of our lives. We are protected from many things in life, and it is only by his grace that we are. And sometimes when life tries to cut you, take comfort that God will be your grace.

4 clicks!:

Unknown

:(

Unknown

my condolence... :(

bookatitle

:(

Thank you for sharing though. I had a fish that died recently but slightly different story. Point is, well, its a good reminder of God, His character :] Needed that solid reminder.

Lara

thanks