WEt Wet Wet WEt WETTT
RAin rain rain.... IT's been raining so much lately. To make things easier, we should all get wet before we go out. It would be like, "Hey mom, I'm going to go out." Walk into the bathroom, get under the shower, then walk out and leave the house. Shopping malls would have nice watery floors topped up with lovely Koi's swimming about. There's a reason why people made waterproof jackets and waterproof cameras. That reminds me that I have a purple raincoat in my cupboard that I have been dying to use. Anyway, It's the best time to get your cupboard-smelling-long-sleeves and fluffy sweaters out on such a cold and wet day. It's "winter" after all.
I like the way rain hits my windscreen. Makes you feel so dreamy.
Today is a day I will not forget. Oh, to add up to my LONG list of "Days I Will Never Forget."
What a lovely day for kites and rain. Such crazy things people do when they don't think fast enough. It's been sometime since a long time since my day was so carefree. Hey, you still survive right? Take it easy, so they say. =)
It was raining it was wet, it was also night, music playing softly, and I was driving. perfect time to take a picture.
Lets go green. Get your pails out and collect the rain, and use it for you morning showers. Eek to talk about acid rain. But I guess if you do so, you'll grow immune to acid, and it wouldn't be a problem using rainwater.
Come rain come shine, I still love the days I have.
The rain has died down. time to go hang the clothes. toodles.
5 clicks!:
we should run in the rain together again :D
haha. we so should! what a crazily pretty sight. hahahaa...makes me laugh whenever i think of it.
The closest we get to having winter.
haha thats true
Post a Comment