It's time I talk some sense.
Wait, what did I say again? Oh yeah. Haha I had a pretty good day today. Hey, life is pretty great. Life is like spring onions. You don't like it or appreciate it at first, but later, you realise it is more than it seems. In conclusion, you eat it.

Oh I was talking about making sense? Oh I forgot. Sorry, my bad. Oh school's going to start soon for me. how great. how great. *Pat self on back*
Ah, I do like studying actually. It isn't quite so bad. I mean, its better than running aimlessly around the house catching lacewings. Not that I did do that, I was metaphorically speaking. You see what school does to you. Exactly. Well It makes life more lifable. Like that's a word. Nod your head like you are. Oh, and this is sense, come to think of it.
Have a great week. ;)
0 clicks!:
Post a Comment