Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet my new friend, Broccoli-Wally!

Here it is!
Front view!
Side view!
Other side view!
Look! It even has an attitude.
I just couldn't decide which picture to put.
Yeah, I really couldn't.

Er..Stay tuned? ;)

8 clicks!:

Unknown

haha! it looked so proud posing for you.

Ryan

Is that actually broccoli?

Shearlee

such a cute ass it's got. OHMYGOD YOU LET SUNNY EAT BROCOLLI WALLI ALIVE???? YOU ARE SO INHUMANE!!!!!!!!

Lara

yeah CHarm! it actually looked so. =)

Ryan, it actually is! you know the fat stalk part =D

JAne. haha cute yeah. =D and i DID feed my rabbit BrocolliWally. poor thing! XP oh well its the circle of life. hahaha.. sunny seemed to enjoy it?

thedude

Enjoy eating precious broccoli animals? Shame! I must say, though..that's a great job!! =P

Lara

hahaha it is a shame!!! haha but thanks sam! =)

Shearlee

I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE EVIL!!

Lara

hahaha! don't la say so loud. I mean you might suddenly see me at your place with a broccoli and who knows what I could do with it =D