A bundle
Hellos!!! I love op shops. I got this top from a shop like that. It doesn't burn a hole in your pocket you know, unless you buy the whole shop! Of course, you gotta make it suit your style, but thats the whole point of getting stuff from bundle stores. I plan to get rid of the bottom of this top, because personally, I think it's pretty without the zebra print skirting. With the zebra print skirting, it would look too... zebra print-ish. Wait a minute, it's tiger print, not zebra. You see, it just isn't my style that's why. Guess I'll see you one day in town in this, if I don't ruin it yet. haha. cheers! =)

4 clicks!:
I like the top part until the ermmm tiger printing...hahaha....happy snipping =D
hahaha you think so too? then off with the tiger printing! =D
haha nice! check out this blog http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/
that blog is just so cool!!! =D we could learn more than a thing or two from her. =)
Post a Comment