Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh Saturday

 I like knick-knacks, especially if they have a sentimental meaning to it. But they take up space after time, and you gotta get rid of one or two at least. It's okay to let it go because there's always new stuff you can look forward to. Metaphorically, you can start a fresh, and soon you'll realize that the past will never haunt you. Only with Christ's help of course. He gives us a new beginning. And He knows the deepest desires of your heart. I can say that because I know. All the things in this picture was a gift from him. He knew what I liked, and gave it to me. Though little knick-knacks are small, what it means to me is big. I never said I wanted any of these verbally, but he knew, and it just kept coming. He knows that I would still look up to him without all these. Even so, He really does bless. He shows me He cares,even when I feel so alone. He is real in my life. What more could I ask.

It's not like we get what we want all the time, but if you want what He wants, how could he say no? :)

"God knows the desires of our heart, He is always looking into your heart to see if you desire Him." - anonymous








Something off topic: A picture of us jumping in a shadow version. Bet you never thought of this =P haha anyway,
have a Good night!
 I need rest. =)



"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek." 


PSALM26:8

0 clicks!: