Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contented

Good morning!! I'm really happy with life.  I mean I've been so blessed, what more do I need?? It's true that as it is written, "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want."

We don't always need help. There are times when we are to give the help, and there are the times when you are just made to be consistent. So here I am. Contented. I don't need fame, I don't need to be achieving all the bragging rights of this world to be happy.

Things are just fine.
And fine I shall be.

Experiences are the ones that I will always keep in my jar of life.
There are all sorts of people in this world. Some like to chill, some like to talk, some you don't really know, some need something to keep them happy, some just like ice-cream, and some just don't. And I do love each and every single one of them and appreciate them for who they are. I think that's how God cares for us. I mean even more than that too!!

So cheers to you!

0 clicks!: