Men's enemy is men indeed.
Hi there! What's a blog for if you don't write on it! And what are you here to do? but to read! (I hope)
For this year, I'm quite sure on what I want to do. Now it's getting through it! Help me there will you? :D
There's so much in the world now a days! I mean we are people with too many resources! Say in those days, when Van Gogh first painted his paintings, the people must have been "What a crazy guy! he paints like a child!"
But now? There are just so very many types of art, so many types of thoughts and talent, and no one's stopping it. This is by thanks to the internet.
It all comes with a good and bad I belief. The bad part is that there is an even larger competition for us, but the good is that it challenges us to aim higher, reach higher, and think deeper.
However, how good is good enough?
Honestly many times, I work, study, push, go, and also see how it looks so unchanging.
This un-contented and dissatisfaction is drying to the bones. It puts a stop to your thinking and dreaming. Your first enemy in being productive is your very own motivation. Your faith in what God has made you capable of doing.
But to think of it, this life? The things we do are but variations of the possible.
I try so hard, but I'm always discouraged. I always wish I did more.
This is not how we are supposed to live. We are supposed to live in victory. In victory in Christ.
When I was a kid, I how to say, murdered music. Tone deaf, and whatever, you name it. I'd play the piano like I were scrubbing the floor! But I did want to know this beauty. I did want to find how it worked, but I couldn't do it. I was frustrated. I literally prayed to God, and said "God, if it were your will, let me be able to play an instrument, or even sing for you one day, to bring you glory."
You could guess what comes next.
God answered my prayer.
It is that child like faith that I miss. To ask, seek, and believe.
And for this year, this is my aim. That in whatever I do, I will believe.
And you can too.
0 clicks!:
Post a Comment