A Dream
I woke up this morning with a very creepy dream.
In my dream, I was on my way to a band performance but before I could leave, I had to put my rabbit, Saturday, in a cage. I tried to catch her, but the next thing I knew was that she had turned into a blood-sucking rabbit. Her eyes turned red, and she bit me. As she bit into my flesh and sucked my blood away, I tried to stop her in horror, and managed to put her into the cage. When I took a step back from the cage to check on her, I realized that I only had her head in the cage. And would you believe it, but that head was trying to get a bite from me. I flinched and knew that I had to find her body before it got me, and before my blood-sucking rabbit would die. I remember being torn because I knew she was bad, but I knew my rabbit wasn't that but a cuddly cute and fluffy bunny. I intended to retrieve her body, put her together, and hope for the best. Then I woke up.
Not my favorite dream.
2 clicks!:
Reminds me of Raving Rabbits and Jared Goon.
Gasp.
Li Wen
hahaha. I know Raving Rabbits
Post a Comment