Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunnysunflowers!

I woke up one morning and thought about how the sun was hot and how the plants I planted did not exactly like it. Then I thought about how I don't actually make use of the awesome sun. So well, why not plant sunflowers! To me they would make great plants, besides the fact that I have to cage them since the rabbit is not caged, it's a great idea. So it was an idea for a week or so, and I now know how hard sunflower seeds are to find. Slumped shoulder and a crushed dream was close to become the outcome of my idea, but my wonderful Sister did appear to me one of the days with a packet of sunflower seeds! How awesome is that.

I planted the seeds immediately with my bro, and look at that, a few days later and these shoots appeared. It happened literally overnight. How happy I am (obviously). Well I know that this is not the first time I have planted seeds, but I'm still equally happy as the first time I did plant seeds. I hope that they will survive my non-pampering care and the wit of the rabbit.

0 clicks!: