Monday, November 8, 2010

Untitled

Good day!

Yeah, tumblr is all fun and all, but here is where I talk! In fact, I'm quite biased on blogger. Yes, do wave you blogger friends! ;) Anywho, I can type!!! No not many will get what I mean when I say that.. yepp.
I love today. It's been a suh weeet day... Nice wind, and gloomy too. Ah so Jasmine was right. I do like the dark. But there is a side of me that likes the sun. Let's leave that other side out. I feel like eating popcorn! Anyone on my team? say AYE! boy do I miss the ship. I miss the ship like sheep for grass.
I hurt now. OUCH!

G'day to you! ;)
(please smile back, 'coz it's kinda creepy if you don't you stalker)

Time for a picture update!

This is Mich
This is my awesome ;)
And I find that you actually feel wet by simply staring at this picture.
More to come! ;)

1 clicks!:

Mizzesztergrace

U know..I think I love this pic so much that I dreamt the whole night that my house has a swimming pool and I spent all my free time there. So refreshing only to wake up and find myself having to go for exam. hahahahahaa