Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Young

When people are young, they -we are very fickle minded.
First we think this is great, then we think otherwise.
I guess it's because we simply need time to experience it and understand things.
But when they grow older, things narrow down, and they realize who they are, and decide on what to say yes to, and what to say no too.

I once called that boring when I looked at those older than me.
I thought lounging on a couch was boring.
I thought reading a book was boring.
I thought talking...was boring.
But little had I known,
I was going to be doing all these things.
And no, I don't feel bored doing them, so I guess our perception of things change too.
And, our perception of things makes a whole lot of difference on who we will soon choose to be, or are.

Young?
When then will we be considered old? for you are always younger than someone out there, and there is always so much more to learn.
So splurge yourself, and enjoy aiming to do things wisely in your life.

0 clicks!: