Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eagle

This night I dream I killed an eagle with a boomerang. It wasn't intentional. I was running late for something, and I ran to send off the boomerang. When I threw it out, I had intended to continue on my journey, but saw an eagle falling from the sky; a beautiful brown and white bald eagle. The boomerang had seemingly gone right through the eagle and I looked at it in dismay and sadness. I couldn't believe it was my doing that the eagle had died even though it was unintentional. I wanted to revive the eagle but it was too late, and all I had left was a bloody boomerang that returned. The weirder part comes. I kept thinking that I could fix that eagle, so I put it in my backpack and the boomerang too. The boomerang had chips all over it- I noticed. It was sunset, and soon night came. The next thing you know and I was hugging a tree. I was hugging it many feet above the ground, and I seem to be resting in that manner. Somehow I told myself that the eagle was help, and that even though it was a terrible thing because it died, it was like a sacrifice. That's the end of my dream.

0 clicks!: