Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shocked.

I woke up this morning with my eyes still closed, and became conscious that my right hand was holding something. I wondered to myself, what could possibly be the object in my hands? I traced the object and it seemed that I was grasping a cylinder that led to smaller partitions. I followed down the cylinder and found there were uneven little cylinders attached to the large cylinder. I pulled at it and it seemed plump for an object. Then, shockingly-struck, I realized that I wasn't just holding onto an object, but my right hand was holding onto my left arm. Immediately I jumped out of bed to shake the blood back into my nerveless left arm. It reminded me of  the short-story "The Dead Hand" by Percival Christian Wren.

3 clicks!:

Shearlee

haha! i remember that story! it was good!

Lara

it was wasn't it! one of my favs!!

Unknown

lol. wah you actually experienced it. :)